11.06.2008

11.6.08

Dear Friend,

I made you a CD. It is a mix of all the songs we have listened to riding in the car. It seems to me that the car is where we have spent a majority of our time as weird as that sounds. I hope it reminds you of me and of all the good times we have shared. There is a song for every month we were together. Each song represents a stage in our relationship and I think you will be very amused by some of my choices. Blue and Yellow is on the CD twice because it was our favorite and “I’d rather waste my time with you”!!!!

Riding in Cars

1. Blue and Yellow The Used
2. Basket Case Green Day
3. Don’t Stop Believin’ Journey
4. Rhiannon Fleetwood Mac
5. The Kids Aren’t Alright The Offspring
6. Take it to the Limit The Eagles
7. Stairway to Heaven Led Zeppelin
8. Kate is Great The Bouncing Souls
9. Money Pink Floyd
10. Tiny Dancer Elton John
11. Layla (acoustic) Eric Clapton
12. American Girl Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
13. Going Away to College Blink 182
14. Best of Me The Starting Line
15. Like a Prayer Rufio
16. Make Your Move Hieroglyphics
17. Maggie Mary Rod Stewart
18. I’ll Always Be Right There (unplugged) Bryan Adams
19. Juke Box Hero Foreigner
20. Scar Tissue The Red Hot Chili Peppers
21. Savior Jedi Mind Tricks
22. AYO for Yayo Andre Nickatina
23. What I Got Sublime
24. Blue and Yellow The Used


Describing my family is never easy. This is my family in the simplest of terms:
1. Aunt Niki is queen of her own universe.
2. My brother is everyone’s friend and no ones enemy.
3. My dad is 50 going on 17.
4. My mom can love you till it hurts.
5. My step-father is disturbingly manipulative.

No comments: